笔下文学网

您现在的位置: 首页 > 长篇小说 > 正文内容

[外研版五年级下册英语课文翻译]外研版五年级下册英语Module6 Unit1部分课文翻译[外研版五年级下册英语课文翻译]外研版五年级下册英语Module6 Unit1部分课文翻译教育论文论文大全

来源:笔下文学网   时间: 2019-07-18

1Look,listen and say部分翻译

Where did you go for the holidays?

你假期去了哪里?

I went to the moon.

我去了月球。

The moon? How did you o there?

月球?你怎样到达那里的?

I used my computer.Ha ha...

我使用了我的电脑。哈哈……

2Listen,深圳市癫痫病研究院read and act out部分翻译

Amy:Mum,look! Lingling has go t some interesting photos.

埃米:妈妈,看!玲玲有一些有趣的照片。

Ms Smart:Can I see them,Lingl.ng?。

斯玛特女士:我可以看看它们吗,玲玲?

Lingling:Of course.

玲玲:当然。

Lingling:They are photos of me and my family in China. This isⅪnjiang.lt\'s in the west of China. I wen there last year.

玲.玲:它们是我和我的家人在中国的照片。这是新疆。它在中国的西部。去年我去了那里。

Amy:Did you昆明较好的癫痫病医院 go with your parents?。

埃米:你是和你父母一起去的吗?

Lingling:Yes,l did. We stayed with my grandma for a week in China.

玲玲:是的,我是和我父母一起去的。我们和我(外)祖母在七月一起待了一个星期。

Ms Smart:The mountains are really beautifll.

斯玛特女士:这些山真的很美。

Lingling:This is Hainan.lt\'s in the of China.

玲玲:这是海南。它在中国的南部。

Amy:Who is this?

埃米:这是谁?

Lingling:lt\'s my uncle.He lives there with his three 癫痫病那个医院好children. My cousins visit Beijing every year.

玲玲:是我叔叔。他和他的三个孩子住在 那里。我的堂弟们每年都游觅北京。

Ms Smart:Oh yes,l remember! l met them in June They\'re Li people.

斯玛特女士:哦,是的,我记得!我在六月 见过他们!他们是黎族人。

3Listen and say部分翻译

Lingling:This is Xinjiang.l went there last year.

玲玲:这是新疆。我去年去了那里。

Amy:Did you go with your 哪家癫痫病治得好parents?

埃米:你和你父母一起去的吗?

Lingling:Yes,I did.

玲玲:是的,我和我父母一起去的。

4Practise部分翻译

Look and write.Then say.

看一看,写一写,然后说一说。

Last year she went to Qingdao and visited her friend.

丢年她去了青岛并看望了她的朋友。

Qingdao青岛 Haikou海口 Dalian大连

推荐阅读
本类最新

© wx.ckcot.com  笔下文学网    版权所有  京ICP备12007688号